Sunday, March 14, 2010

DON'T TOUCH MY NATURAL PRODUCTS! GET YOUR OWN!

Ladies, I L-O-V-E my husband really I do.  But if he keeps taking my products we are gonna have some serious problems! 

When I decided to go natural a year ago my husband was so against it.  He kept telling me to let it grow out and keep my hair.  Now ya'll my hair was so bad at the time.  There was patches where the perm broke off it was dry, uneven, and unruly.  To much stuff going on at once.  I could not take it.  So I asked my hubby nicely to cut it off.  He said no.  I asked him nicely again.  He said no.  I said kooool you don't have to do it.  I walked down stairs got the scissors and cut a huge chunk out of my hair.  He came down stairs thinking I listened to what he told me. (he obviously forgot who he married).  There I was with a hugh chunk of hair in one hand and scissors in the other.  He says and I quote "*&#^@(@^ girl *#*^#^@ what the *&##^(@ did you just do, sit your @$$ down" And he cut my hair like I asked him to do.  Just had to set the scene for ya'll

Now that I am natural he sees the progress my hair is taking and has started taking my products.  When you buy smaller containers of the products that you need just for your hair thats enough for you. But when someone else starts to use it, it goes to fast.  I mean he uses my oils on his skins, he uses my conditioners, anything that I buy he winds up with it and it leaves my hair thirsty at the most important times.

But you know I am so glad that he takes a interest in being natural too.  He has really embraced it. And I loves him for it! 

Just next time babe drop some ends on the petro!


2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!!
    I agree, my husband was the same at first. You just have to make them understand that they will do what you want (and like it) one way or the other.
    word of warning though,the stealing NEVER stops! lol

    Jah Bless
    Naturally UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. Im still training him. But glad he is more supportive.

    ReplyDelete