Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome To Corse It's Natural!

I would just like to start out by saying I am glad that you have joined me on my quest to find the right products for me and my corse hair.  On March 3 I will be one year natural (smiles all around).  I do have to admit that when I first started a year ago I was so excited about being natural.  I was reading blogs and trying every receipe and regimne I could find.  But then I realized that being natural took a lot more time than people like to let in on.  So I slacked off (enthusiam starting to fade).  I didn't protect my hair.  Now don't get me wrong I am not going back to relaxers.  They are banned from my head forever!!! and a day.  I didn't protect my hair because I didn't deep condition, I didn't wrap it always at night, I didn't always use all natural products (1. because I couldn't afford them 2. because I could find them 3. I think Im running out of excuses).  Anyway,  using products that are not all natural my hair is screaming at me (help me! help me! save me!).  My hair is starting to shead, it feels corse' er and after a year the most dissappointing it has no length.  So my journey begins with a new me (smiles) and a renewed endurance to make it happen until it becomes the lifestyle that I always dreamed of for my hair.  My fellow nappy heads help me out.  Share with me what you do, what you don't, what you use, and what you won't.  (And just one shameless plug,  I own a beauty supply store so if any of you mixologist are thinking about or are retailing your products please let me know I would love to try (an by try I mean buy) the products and if me likey I would love to have them in my store!  If so please let me know by emailing me at mybeautysupply@att.net).

Sincerely,
Liz K

No comments:

Post a Comment