Monday, March 29, 2010

Sorry I've Been M.I.A

Hey C.I.N fam sorry I have been M.I.A for a couple of weeks but just have been busy with the store.  So I have been trying different products and I came across this Cream of Nature conditioner.  It has actually been working pretty well.  It doesnt leave my hair hard and brittle and it keeps the moisture all day long.  And  that is something I really need.  The way that I use it is I put some in my hair at night on a dry head and I cover my hair with my scarf.  In the morning I just wet my hair in the shower making sure not to rinse all of it out 


Then I rub my unrefined raw shea butter by R.A Cosmetics on my wet hair.




My hair has been doing well with it.  So I give these two products two thumbs up!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. That is a great way to retain your moisture I bet. Did you get to take any pictures? Oh and how did you like your conditioner? Yay? Nay? Let me know... :o)

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete